Regional Area Plan
Each local authority and health board are required to prepare and publish a plan setting out the range and level of services they propose to provide, or arrange to be provided, in response to the Population Needs Assessment (PNA). Area plans must include the specific services planned in response to each core theme identified in the PNA.
As part of this, area plans must include:
- the actions partners will take in relation to the priority areas of integration for Regional Partnership Boards;
- the instances and details of pooled funds to be established in response to the population assessment;
- how services will be procured or arranged to be delivered, including by alternative delivery models;
- details of the preventative services that will be provided or arranged;
- actions being taken in relation to the provision of information, advice and assistance services; and
- actions required to deliver services through the medium of Welsh.
The RPB have developed their second Area Plan for final publication on 1st April 2023 and the Area Plan documents can be found below. The RPB will now develop an executive summary and easy read version.
The Area Plan will closely align to the 5 DRAFT Integrated Service Partnership Board (ISPB) Plans which have been developed taking consideration of the population needs and place based care objectives across each collaboration. the ISPB plans remain in DRAFT format as through 2023/2024, the ISPBs will mature, through an alignment process alongside the RPB, Regional Public Service Board and wellbeing groups to avoid duplication and ensure collaborative efforts. The 5 ISPB plans can be found below.
for more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org