Regional Area Plan
Each local Council and health board are required to prepare and publish an area plan. This sets out the range and level of services they propose or arrange to be provided. This is in response to the Population Needs Assessment (PNA). Area plans must include the specific services planned in response to each core theme identified in the PNA.
As part of this, area plans must include:
- The actions partners will take in relation to the priority areas of integration for Regional Partnership Boards;
- The instances and details of pooled funds to be established in response to the population assessment;
- How services will be procured or arranged to be delivered, including by other delivery models;
- Details of the preventative services that will be provided or arranged;
- Actions being taken about the provision of information, advice and assistance services; and
- Actions required to deliver services through the medium of Welsh.
The RPB have developed their second Area Plan for final publication on 1st April 2023. The Area Plan documents can be found below.
- Area Plan Introduction 2023.pdf
- Area Plan Introduction Welsh 2023.pdf
- Carers Area Plan March 2023.pdf
- Children and Families Area Plan March 2023.pdf
- Housing Area Plan March 2023.pdf
- Workforce Development Area Plan March 2023.pdf
- Autism and Neurodevelopmental Conditions Area Plan March 2023.pdf
- Dementia Area Plan March 2023.pdf
- Joint Commissioning Area Plan March 2023.pdf
- Mental Health & Learning Disability Area Plan March 2023.pdf
- Older people Area Plan March 2023.pdf
- Health Physical Disabilities and Sensory Impairment Area Plan March 2023.pdf
The Area Plan will closely align to the 5 DRAFT Integrated Service Partnership Board (ISPB) Plans. These have been developed taking consideration of the population needs and place based care aims across each collaboration. The ISPB plans stay in DRAFT format for 2023/2024. The ISPBs will be devloped and align with the RPB, Regional Public Service Board and wellbeing groups to make sure collaborative efforts. The 5 ISPB plans can be found below.
- Blaenau Gwent ISPB Plan.pdf
- Caerphilly ISPB Plan.pdf
- Monmouthshire ISPB Plan.pdf
- Torfaen ISPB Plan.pdf
- Newport ISPB Plan.pdf
for more information please contact email@example.com